- The ultra-low-power BLE/WiFi SoC including off-MCU proprietary FPGA/ASIC technology for product flexibility and battery life.
- First target applications smartphone companioned platform solution with 9-axis MEMS, optical, fluid, and fingerprint, IRIS, and facial authentication sensors.
- Turnkey solution providers for high volume, early majority digital consumer and health management market segments.
- Sensor algorithm development.
- Subthreshold voltage unit.
- Turnkey systems development.
- OEM/ODM partnership.
- IoT and consumer wearables.
- Personal safety and health monitoring.
- Voice activation and keywords / commands for home IoT applications.
Technology we focus
Cloudchip Inc. in January 2016 by Silicon Valley veterans David Tsang and Sandy Chau. The company inherited FPGA technology by Agate Inc. After new engineering team members began to join, it has brought in Bluetooth, SoC and Motion Sensor Technology and focus on sport watches and wearables. The management team has recently brought in voice/audio activation, keyword and command recognition technology into its sensor hub technology on wearables. Our FPGA engineering team has been focusing on embedded FPGA technology for micro-display and image and video recognition applications.